To change the FNFs to zero do the following:
- In the column header, click the drop down menu and select "Map"
- In the Map diaglog, enter "if" in the "search map functions" and then select "if"
- In "condition to test:" XD will prefill in the name of the column on which you're working, say $Cost_basis
- Add the "exists" function to this, "exists($Cost_basis)"
- Click the "value returned when condition is true" box and select your "$Cost_basis" column
- Click the "value returned when condition is false" box and enter 0 (numeric zero).
- Click on the Map button.
All the FNFs in the column should not be zero.