We hope you give it a shot!
Yes, if you sync with Azure Active Directory, then you can have multiple concurrent users. Here's how:
1. Log in to Xcalar Design using your trial user.
2. Select the Monitor and then the Setup icon .
3. Select Login configuration and ENABLE AZURE ACTIVE DIRECTORY (AAD) AUTHENTICATION.
4. The remaining steps for adding Xcalar as an application within AAD are listed in the LOGIN CONFIGURATION modal window.
5. Select CONFIRM & SAVE.
6. Add additional users for this app to AAD.
Note: Your users will be subject to the CPU and Memory limitations of your Azure virtual machine(s).
Good luck, and let us know if you have any additional questions!